Enhance your career at Ability West- Deadline Tue Feb 21st
Assistant Director of Client Services – 3 posts
€47,000 – €61,000
The role is based in Galway city (Salthill) with frequent travel to Galway city and County.
• Responsibility for the effective provision and operation of services to adults and children in specified Ability West centres which include day services, residential, short break respite services, supported self-directed living programmes and outreach services.
• Incorporates the responsibility of a Designated Officer (approximately 25%).
• A recognised third level qualification in the health and social care area e.g. Nursing, Social Care, Allied Health Professionals, Managerial, etc.
• A minimum of 5 years post qualified relevant experience
• A proven track record of managing a number of residential, respite and day services
• Full current driving license with access to your own vehicle
Please go to the Recruitment Tab on this website for a full job description.
For an informal discussion regarding these posts, please contact Ms. Frances Murphy, Director of Client Services on 091 540 900.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 28th February 2017 at Blackrock House, Salthill.
Application by way of CV and Covering letter to the Human Resources department, Blackrock House, Salthill, Galway with closing date for receipt of applications Tuesday 21st February 2017. Late applications will not be accepted.